Do you dream of starting a vegan business?
Have you been running a vegan business and are looking for ways to grow it?
This book is the ultimate guide on how to start and grow a business run on vegan principles. Written by award-winning journalist Katrina Fox, it features insights and advice from over 60 vegan business owners, entrepreneurs, marketing, PR and business growth professionals in the US, Canada, Australia and UK.
Vegan Ventures provides you with a peek inside the operations of those who have been there, done it and are still doing it. Among the numerous nuggets of wisdom, you’ll learn:
• How to figure out the purpose of your business and why it’s so important
• How your mindset can sabotage your business success and what to do to ensure that doesn’t happen
• How to get regular, positive media coverage for your products or services, no matter what your PR budget is
• Common branding mistakes and how to avoid them
• Social media ‘Do’s’ and ‘Don’ts’
• How much you should use the word ‘vegan’ in your branding or marketing
Learn how to maximize your chances of success and avoid the pitfalls others have experienced in this practical and inspirational ‘how to guide for aspiring and existing vegan business owners and entrepreneurs.
"A timely addition to the reading list of every vegan entrepreneur." - Philip Wollen, former VP, Citibank
"A fantastic practical and inspirational book - a must-have for vegan entrepreneurs." - Alexandra Paul, actor
"A book that a lot of people are going to be talking about and raving about." - Andrew Griffiths, CBS small business commentator