Mitali Deypurkaystha is a former ghostwriter turned book consultant and publisher who is on a mission to turn vegan experts, business owners and C-suite executives into authors.
Her new book The Freedom Master Plan: Put Your Mission, Movement and Message on the Map is a practical guide on how to free yourself from ‘selling’, and chasing clients or investors by writing a high-value business book and – importantly – how to leverage it.
The book – which is an Amazon bestseller in several categories – sets out more than 20 proven strategies designed to dramatically increase referrals, boost your profits, and even build additional income streams.
As a ghostwriter Mitali wrote seven business books that generated more than $6.5 million in additional revenue for her clients.
Mitali has writing in her blood: Despite not speaking a word of English by the age of four, she taught herself to read in school libraries and co-wrote an episode of popular British soap opera Brookside when she was just 16.
She recently renamed her book consulting and publishing company to The Vegan Publisher and offers a training program for anyone who wants to self-publish as well as an application-only hybrid publishing model where she works with you step-by-step to help you write your book which is published under her Let’s Tell Your Story imprint.
In this episode Mitali discusses:
• How one of her ghostwriting clients landed high-end coaching packages and speaking gigs – by giving her books away
• Why the book itself is not the business
• The pros and cons of the different types of publishing: Traditional, self, and hybrid
• How much it costs to write and publish a high-quality book
• How you can write a book even if you’re adamant that you ‘can’t write’
• And much more
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: