In this episode, I interview beauty industry veteran Tev Finger.
He started in the industry in 1990. Since 2006, Tev has helped to create, launch and grow beauty brands across the globe through his company Luxury Brand Partners (LBP).
He does this by partnering with key talent while focusing on unique distribution models and collaborating on product innovation, while staying on top of the latest consumer trends.
Based in Miami Florida, LBP products are currently sold in 23 countries across North America, Europe, Australia and Asia, and can be found in top salons and specialty retailers including Neiman Marcus and Net-A-Porter.
Some of the brands he’s built have sold to large corporations including Estée Lauder for billions of dollars.
Now a vegan himself, Tev is focusing his efforts on investing in cleaner brands and ideas to not only help the planet, but to help push the beauty industry as a whole to reach for higher, cleaner, more sustainable standards that haven’t been done before.
In December 2020 he helped launch R+Co Bleu, a clean, sustainable, vegan, luxury haircare line which is believed to be the first to introduce 100% PCR packaging.
In this interview, Tev discusses:
• How he decides which brands to launch and partner with
• How he decides which talent and influencers to work with
• What independent hair and beauty brands can do that conglomerates can’t and how to use this to your advantage
• The challenges he faced in creating R+Co Bleu, especially with sustainable packaging, and how he handled them
• The different aspects of hair and beauty products that appeal to different customers, and why this is important for brands to know
• Certifications including if and when to include them on your products
• And more
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: