In this episode, I interview Bonnie Brown and Paul Turcotte, co-founders of Passion Placement, a new employment platform focused on connecting people with mission-driven organizations doing work that matters to them.
Bonnie is a CPA, senior level executive and entrepreneur with over 25 years hands-on experience in finance, management, information systems and business leadership.
Paul is an entrepreneur and business executive who built, owned, operated, for 20 years, and sold a successful, high-volume, real estate brokerage of 70 sales associates with offices in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts.
Passion Placement curates every job that the platform posts to make sure member companies are in support of sustainable living, animal advocacy or creating alternatives to animal-based products.
In this interview Bonnie and Paul discuss:
• How Passion Placement differs from other vegan job boards and platforms
• How the platform works for both job seekers and employers
• The kinds of jobs that are currently advertised on the platform including what’s in high demand right now
• The types of positions they anticipate will become more in demand in the future
• At what stage a business needs a Chief Financial Officer, whether fractional or full time
• The extra support with HR and business development that they’re offering with the debut of their second platform New Earth Partners
• And more
Visit the Passion Placement website
Visit the New Earth Partners website
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: