In this episode I interview Doron Petersan, owner of Sticky Fingers and Fare Well vegan eateries in Washington, D.C.
Doron opened Sticky Fingers Sweets & Eats in 1999, drawing on her degree in dietetics from the University of Maryland and years of experience working in restaurants.
In 2010 she grew Sticky Fingers to include wholesale distribution at grocers in Washington D.C., Virginia, and Maryland.
She also opened an online Sticky Fingers store that ships sweets and merchandise nationwide across the US.
In 2016, Doron opened Fare Well, a plant-based diner, bakery and bar.
She is a two-time Food Network Cupcake Wars winner and author of the Sticky Fingers Sweets & Eats cookbook.
In this episode Doron talks about:
• How her businesses have evolved over the past few years
• How perceptions towards plant-based eating have changed
• How she’s managed to continue to attract customers to her all-vegan eateries, despite more mainstream restaurants adding plant-based options
• The impact of COVID-19 on her businesses and how she’s handled it
• Her predictions for the plant-based dining sector
• And more
Services: Work with me
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: