In this episode I interview Loui Blake, an award-winning vegan marketer and serial entrepreneur in London, UK.
Loui is the founder of the UK’s largest plant-based restaurant Erpingham House as well as the Vegan Dough Co, and brand partner for fast-casual plant-based eatery chain by CHLOE.
Passionate about plant-based food and sustainable business, Loui is a recognised keynote speaker, having spoken at the London School of Economics, University College London and Goldsmiths University, as well as corporate engagements for Wagamama, Aviva, Innocent Drinks and the Global Restaurant Investment Forum.
In 2019 he won the European Future Marketing Leader of the Year at the Restaurant Marketer & Innovator Awards, topping the 30 under 30 list.
In this episode Loui talks about:
• How he’s handling having to temporarily close the newest branch of his vegan restaurant after having opened for just three days before the UK went into lockdown due to the COVID-19 crisis
• Why he’s planning to open several vegan pizzerias in the midst of a global pandemic
• Why creating a community around his brand has enabled his restaurant business to survive in the current crisis
• How vegan entrepreneurs need to market in the midst of COVID-19 and beyond
• How influencer marketing has changed over the years and what’s working right now
• And much more
Brands mentioned in vegan business news highlights:
Services: Work with me
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: