In this episode I interview Emma Osborne, founder of Citizen Kind, a vegan recruitment firm in the UK.
After more than 12 years working for a recruitment firm in Asia, Emma decided to use her international knowledge and corporate experience to work with businesses looking to bring some good into the world.
In 2018 she created Citizen Kind, a recruitment company that focuses on working with sustainable, ethical and vegan companies to connect them with the employees they need to help them grow into the companies of the future.
A passionate vegan, her work is powered by a longing to see the world adopt a plant-based diet, a low waste, cruelty-free mentality, and live in harmony with nature.
In this interview Emma discusses:
• The key mistakes vegan business owners make with recruiting staff and what they should do instead
• The costs involved in recruiting staff – including some hidden costs that employers may not consider
• The benefits of using a recruitment agency
• How the recruitment process works and what’s required from the business to ensure the best results are achieved
• Tips for those looking to work for a vegan or plant-based company
• Interview tips for both employers and job candidates
• And much more
Visit the Citizen Kind website
Brands mentioned in vegan business news highlights:
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: