In this episode I interview Dr Nadja Pinnavaia, founder and CEO of Plantable (originally Euphebe), a vegan food delivery service and nutritional coaching program in New York.
Nadja has an undergraduate degree in chemistry from King’s College, London, and a Ph.D. in quantum chemistry from St. Catharine’s College, Cambridge.
The company launched in 2016 under the name Euphebe before undergoing a name change and rebrand recently to become Plantable.
Plantable is a 28-day program that delivers nutrient-dense plant-based meals to customers’ doors, along with personalized one-to-one coaching and support by phone or text with a team of coaches.
Prior to founding Plantable, Nadja was a managing director at Goldman Sachs in London. She holds the Certificate in Culinary Nutrition from the Natural Gourmet Institute and lives in Brooklyn with her husband and two children.
In this episode Nadja discusses:
• Why she left a high-flying corporate career in finance to start Plantable
• How she kicked off the business in the early days by driving a massive food truck around New York City to allow people to pick up their orders
• Why she changed the name of the company, what the rebranding process entailed and the challenges it posed
• The particular way she chooses her team of coaches to hire
• How collaborations and partnerships have been instrumental in the success of the business
• How she got to appear on the Today show in the US which resulted in many new customers
• And much more
Visit the Plantable website
Brands mentioned in vegan business news highlights:
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: