In this episode I interview Ron Prasad, a communications and public speaking trainer and author from Impetus Success Australia in Melbourne.
Ron has provided coaching and public speaking training to CEOs, professional sports people, and to Aboriginal youth.
He’s also a popular keynote speaker and MC, leading audiences of all sizes, from small groups and corporate meetings to those numbering in the thousands.
His expertise as a keynote speaker lies in personal development, sales and service, and effective communication.
Ron is the author of Welcome to Your Life: Simple Insights for your Inspiration and Empowerment, which received praise from several luminaries in the personal development field including author and teacher from the movie The Secret, Bob Proctor; bestselling author Jack Canfield; and Dr Phil’s money expert Loral Langemeier.
Passionate about empowering people in the animal advocacy community, Ron has been a speaker and MC at a range of animal rights and vegan events across Australia and is the co-founder of the Beat Bullying With Confidence Foundation, a charity whose goal is to support people who are being bullied at school and in the workplace.
In this interview Ron talks about:
• How he became an in-demand, successful speaker – despite having a speech impediment
• The key mistakes business owners make in regards to public speaking
• How to decide if and when you should speak for ‘free’ (and if you do, how to create a win-win situation for all parties)
• Five steps to selling from the stage (without being sleazy)
• Tips for telling a memorable story
• What you need in your speaker kit
• How to approach high-profile people for advance praise or to write a foreword for your book
• And much more
Brands mentioned in vegan business news roundup:
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: