In this episode I interview Dan Pinne, a vegan Facebook marketer and founder of Organik Digital in Melbourne, Australia.
Dan works with clients from across the globe, tailoring Facebook advertising solutions for them by creating a full campaign from start to finish. He specializes in small businesses that are looking to scale their operations through methods that are right for their particular model.
An experienced digital marketer, Dan has a background and interest in sport. He’s held positions at Swimming Victoria and professional rugby team Melbourne Storm and was the social media consultant at Channel 10’s ‘Thursday Night Sports Show’.
Some of the brands he’s worked with include the Australian Open tennis tournament and organic, fair trade footwear company Etiko.
In this interview Dan talks about:
• The two key types of organic posts that are most important and getting strong reach right now on Facebook
• How organic and paid reach work together
• Whether or not to use Facebook’s ‘Boost’ button
• The importance of developing a Facebook advertising strategy (most businesses fail to do this)
• How to ensure you’re targeting the right people with your ads
• The importance of creating custom audiences
• How to use Facebook Live videos to promote your brand (after as well as during the live presentation)
• How to figure out what budget to use for your Facebook ads
• And much more
Visit the Organik Digital website
Book a free call with Dan to discuss your Facebook ad campaign or ask questions
Read Dan’s article Don’t set up your Facebook Ad campaign without doing these four things
Brands mentioned in vegan business news roundup:
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: