In this episode I interview Robyn Chuter, a naturopath, counselor and EFT therapist from Empower Total Health in Sydney, Australia.
Through her one-on-one consulting and membership program EmpowerEd, Robyn specializes in helping people reverse serious and chronic illnesses such as autoimmune conditions, type 2 diabetes, heart disease and chronic fatigue syndrome, as well as emotional eating and food addiction, using a plant-based diet and emotional healing.
Her dual background as a physical and mental health professional allows her to not only educate her clients about what to do to be healthy and happy, but also provide them with the ability to do it by getting past their psychological, behavioural and social barriers to change.
Robyn is currently completing an Honours degree in preparation for a PhD in plant-based nutrition research, with a focus on behaviour change strategies.
Her Honours research project is examining the value of membership in a Facebook group for helping people adopt and maintain a plant-based diet.
In this interview Robyn discusses:
• The challenges of running a plant-based health practice and the specific approach she takes to handle them
• The benefits of running a membership program to broaden your reach as a service provider
• What’s involved in setting up and maintaining a membership program
• How she uses Facebook organically (without paying anything) to raise her profile and gain new clients
• How she handles the ethical considerations health practitioners need to take into account when interacting with people on social media
• The strategies she uses to attract her ideal clients
• And much more
Visit the Empower Total Health website to receive Robyn’s free action guide ‘The 5 Steps to Breaking Bad Habits’, learn about her membership program EmpowerEd, and subscribe to her weekly e-newsletter, EMPOWERED!
Brands mentioned in vegan business news roundup:
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: