In this episode I interview Eric Lindstrom from ThankTank Creative, a consulting, design, and marketing agency in New York.
Eric has more than 20 years of experience as a senior-level administrator, entrepreneur, and consultant in communications, marketing, brand management, and design for various organizations across several industries including higher education, government, facilities, financial, retail, and entertainment, picking up a slew of awards along the way.
In 2014 he founded ThankTank Creative to focus on working with vegan, socially-just and environmentally-conscious businesses and non-profits.
His clients include Miyoko’s Kitchen, PlantPure Nation, The Vegan Food Truck and many more.
Eric also runs the popular blog The Meaty Vegan and his first book, a memoir and cookbook, The Skeptical Vegan will be published next year.
In this interview Eric talks about:
• The first thing you need to do before developing your branding materials
• A major misconception many vegan business owners have about logos and branding
• Why branding and design is so important
• The downsides of crowdsourcing your logo
• How often you should redesign your website
• How to decide what colors to use in your branding and design
• And much more
Brands mentioned in vegan business news roundup: