HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY CROWDFUND YOUR NEXT PROJECT OR BUSINESS
WITH DEMETRIUS BAGLEY
Host: Katrina Fox
PLANNING A CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN? DO IT RIGHT!
Crowdfunding has become a popular way for people to raise funds to start up a new vegan business or kick off the next phase of a project. The problem is that while some campaigns are hugely successful, others fail to reach their targets.
The truth is, a lot of crowdfunding campaigns are missing one or more key ingredients - leading to disappointment with the outcome.
In this pre-recorded webinar with Demetrius Bagley, you'll find out the exact steps you need to take to ensure your campaign is a success.
Demetrius is a sought-after business adviser and producer of the award-winning documentary Vegucated. Based in New York City, he's advised dozens of projects and businesses on running successful crowdfunding campaigns that have received tens of thousands of dollars.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS ONLINE TRAINING:
Among the numerous nuggets of wisdom you'll come away with at the end of this e-seminar, are:
- What successful crowdfunding is – and isn’t
- What’s often the HARDEST part of a campaign – and how to make it easier
- The number one thing you MUST address in crafting and running a campaign
- The ‘hiding in plain sight’ ingredient every campaign needs
- What nearly everyone forgets to do early in their campaign – which can mean the difference between success and failure
Plus much more!
NOTE: This webinar is at CONTENT-RICH, 'no fluff', non-salesy, 90-minute training that will reveal the keys to a successful vegan crowdfunding campaign.
- "Every meeting with Demetrius is like a crash course in crowdfunding, I walk away feeling inspired and ready to tackle every task in front of me. His knowledge and experience is not only beneficial but imperative for anyone even considering crowdfunding for their project or business."Dustin HarderThe Vegan Roadie
- "Demetrius has been an invaluable resource for Delicious TV, helping to craft three successful Vegan Mashup crowdfunding campaigns. I couldn't have done it without him."Betsy CarsonDelicious TV
- "No way could we have doubled our Kickstarter goal if it hadn't been for Demetrius' instincts and insight before and during the campaign. He has become the King of Kickstarter strategy and implementation in the vegan community."Marisa Miller WolfsonDirector, Vegucated
- "We had a humane education idea we wanted to turn into a comic book. But we had no idea how to fund it to make it a reality. That's where Demetrius stepped in, and helped us figure out how to create an effective and popular Kickstarter. Not only did it succeed in funding our comic (which is now four issues strong!), but it became a vehicle for an enormous amount of press and national attention! That helped make its release a much bigger success than if we simply got an investment for printing costs!"Tod Emko
Creator, A Piggy's Tale
- "Having Demetrius on our crowdfunding team was a magical choice. He is a beautiful, savvy, and downright adorable person to work with. But don’t let his sweetness fool you, as Demetrius kicked our butt and kept us on task as we navigated the sometimes tricky labyrinth of crowdfunding."Anna Ferguson & Mark Stroud
World Peace Yoga
- "Demetrius helped me fine tune my Kickstarter video, rewards, and budget so expertly that I credit him largely for its success."Michael Harren
Composer & performer
- Raised tens of thousands of dollars through crowdfunding
- Built a social media reach of over quarter of million
- Developed a leading brand name in vegandom
- Produced successful events including promotional tour, fundraising gala & many, many meetups