This episode is a recording of a live virtual event I hosted recently: Power Chat with Anne McKevitt.
From property developer and interior designer (with a homewares product line of 1600 sku’s) to prime time TV star (dubbed ‘Britain’s Martha Stewart’ by the media) and bestselling author of millions of books, Anne McKevitt’s skills and expertise in brand-building are sought after by the world’s leading entrepreneurial companies and A-list celebrities.
Her client list includes Beyonce and Jay Z, Gwyneth Paltrow, Mercedes, IKEA, and many, many more.
Her business and philanthropic work has also seen her consult with several heads of state including President George Bush, President Bill Clinton and the Obama administration.
Passionate about animal rights and protecting the planet, Anne – a vegan for 47 years – has been quietly influencing global corporations, political figures and high-profile entrepreneurs and personalities on the importance of compassion and sustainability.
In this interview, Anne discusses:
• The devastating accident that her bedridden for a year and how this was the impetus for her to start her first business at the age of 23
• The important strategy she learned early on in business that was key to her success
• How she was able to sell one of her businesses with a retail value of just under $1 billion
• The terrifying reason she left the UK nearly 20 years ago to move to Australia and out of the public eye
• Key mistakes business owners and corporations make with their brands and what to do instead
• How she helped global brands in genres including beauty, wellness, food, beverages, apparel, online services, aged care, utilities, TV, theatre and so many more to plan and grow their offerings and expand their customer footprint
• Her new venture Plant Future and how you can benefit from it
• And much more
Plus she responds to audience questions on building their brands.
Find out about Anne’s new venture for the vegan and plant-based business sector Plant Future
Follow Vegan Business Media on:
Connect with me personally at: