Are you a vegan business owner or plant-based entrepreneur and feeling overwhelmed with trying to raise the profile of yourself or your brand?
It can be challenging finding the time to promote your business while doing the actual running of it.
What with all the changing technology and shiny new platforms, it can be hard to figure out what to focus on and when, in terms of PR and marketing.
Work with me and I’ll help you to create a PR strategy designed to bring you more leads and sales.
Whether your business is product-based or you’re a professional who offers services, together we’ll catapult your brand into the limelight.
I started Vegan Business Media in 2015 when I launched my book Vegan Ventures: Start and Grow an Ethical Business, with the aim of equipping aspiring and existing owners of vegan-run businesses with the information, tools, inspiration and resources you need to start and grow your enterprises.
With a background as a journalist of 18 years, writing for a range of both specialist and mainstream media in the UK, US and Australia, I put those skills into action by providing a range of content and services to help you promote your vegan brand more effectively.
And I walk my talk.
I’ve been vegan for 22 years and have spent the past few years building my own brand as a PR consultant in this niche. During that time I’ve been featured as an expert in several media outlets, been invited to speak at local and international conferences and events and wrote for Forbes for a year about vegan and plant-based business.
Originally from London, UK and now based in Sydney, Australia, I work with vegan entrepreneurs, authors, coaches, consultants, personalities, creatives and brands from across the globe.
Here’s how I can help you for FREE
1. Read the blog posts on this site, written by me as well as expert guest contributors
2. Listen and subscribe to my podcast Vegan Business Talk, in which I interview vegan entrepreneurs about their challenges and strategies for success
3. Watch my 60-minute video training: How to Get Free Publicity for Your Vegan Business
4. Sign up to receive updates and PR and marketing tips from me by email
5. Download my guide 55 Media Angles for Vegan Business Owners
Here’s how you can get more tailored help
1. Read my book Vegan Ventures: Start and Grow an Ethical Business, the first of its kind, featuring the insights of more than 60 vegan entrepreneurs from the US, Canada, UK and Australia. $12-20 USD.
2. Join my online PR course and group coaching program, Vegans in the Limelight, and learn how to do your own PR and get regularly featured in the media, while getting help from me along the way, including feedback on your press releases and pitches to journalists – before you send them. $997 USD for 12 months.
3. Book one-off or ongoing one-on-one personalised coaching or consultations with me: $250 AUD for 1 hour.
4. I offer done-for-you PR services to a select number of vegan and plant-based brands.
5. I offer a range of writing, editing and content creation services for vegan and plant-based brands.
For my official bios and images for media and event bookers: Check out my Media Kit.
What some of my clients say …
“Katrina is not only hardworking, but really easy to work with. She remains flexible in her approach and can see fantastic opportunities as they arise. She is well connected and respected in the ‘plant-based world’. I would highly recommend her services.” – Tammy Fry, Fry Family Food Company
“Within the first 24 hours of gaining our first piece of media coverage, our equity crowdfunding amount doubled, and product sales tripled. I would hire Katrina again in a heartbeat and highly recommend her services.” – Alon Hochberg, Billion Vegans
“Katrina was generous with her knowledge, a pleasure to work with, and went out of her way to help us meet our goals.” – Michelle Gravolin, Vegan NSW
“Words can’t express the delight and gratitude I feel. I sent out my first batch of pitches last night since enrolling in your course and awoke to our first international news story!” – Michelle May, Seva Foods
“Talk about a massive return on investment! If you’re wondering if this course will be worth your while, my advice is, just do it!” – Robyn Chuter, Empower Total Health
“Katrina is skilled at cutting through the overwhelm to some concrete actionable steps to take.” – Emily Barwick Moran, Bite Sized Vegan